Drain Repair & Installation
When to contact us:
• Still water collecting in basins
• Slow draining water from basins
• Unpleasant odours
• Leaks or wet patches, big or small
• Subsidence of any description
• Damp in unexpected areas such as ceilings, floors or walls
• Visible blockages or damage to pipes and drains
Drain Lining & Patching
Drain Lining and Patch Lining is an excellent way to repair drains without the costly need to dig up and replace existing drainage systems and pipework. This no-dig, trenchless solution retains its structural integrity for decades so provides a perfect long-term solution.
How we can help
If you are having trouble with slow draining water, blocked drains or emergency flooding due to a blockage, contact Royal Flush today. Our expert engineers are available 24/7, 365 days a year to help unblock the most blocked of drains!